1. I’m bi-lingual.
I actually spoke Greek before I could speak English! I went to nursery not knowing a word of English but I picked up in English in no time.
2. If I could keep any animal as a pet, I would choose a Bob Cat.
I absolutely love them! I think they are so beautiful!
3. I’m an Ambivert.
I love being sociable, I’m very talkative, friendly and out going however sometimes I do really like and need to spend time on my own, I literally feel drained by being sociable at times so I sometimes prefer to stay in and have my quiet time.
4. If I had to eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be potatoes!
Let’s be honest, you can have them in so many ways, jacket potato, chips, mash, crisps, roasted potatoes, hassle back potatoes, potatoes skins, I think I’ve made my point.
5. If I could win a lifetime supply of one type of clothing, it would be activewear!
This way I would always have clothes for the gym and also cute sets to lounge about in! Best of both worlds!
6. One thing I use every day that I could probably live without is my hairbrush.
I can literally brush my hair with my hands, it takes a little while longer but its doable.
7. My favourite drink is water.
So many people have always found it strange that I’ll always choose water 90% of the time, I just love water.
8. One thing on my bucket list is skydiving!!
I really want to skydive it’s always been something I want to experience! I want to know what it’s like to free fall!
9. An accomplishment I’m particularly proud of is my weight loss!
I never really liked exercising or even the thought of it, I just about used to run for the bus, but 3 years ago I decided to start and I lost 2 stone, it was the BEST decision I made! A year after that I decided to do my PT course and I am now a Qualified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor!
10. If I could have any superpower, it would be teleportation although I do love the idea of supernatural strength!
Imagine being able to teleport though, Italy? No problem I’ll zip right there, Bali? No biggie, zip zip! Also being supernaturally strong would be so cool! Hulk who? Say hello to SolULK! Haha!
These are some fun facts about me!
Tell me some about you!
thank you for reading, catch you on the next blog.